Contact Bloomington Slip and Fall Attorneys at Jones Law to Request a Free Consultation
Have you or a loved one suffered from injuries incurred in a slip and fall accident?
Have you been unsuccessful in receiving compensation from the responsible party for your pain, suffering and medical bills?
Has an injury that you experienced in a slip and fall caused a loss of wages, financial problems and a pile of medical bills that have placed a strain on personal, school or work relationships?
If you have answered “yes” to any of the above questions, you need a Bloomington slip and fall lawyer to fight for you. No one should have to battle alone as they fight for fair compensation for injuries such as head and neck damage while also dealing with significant physical pain and anguish. Our Jones Law attorneys are ready to aggressively pursue the legitimate claim that originated from your slip and fall accident. We are willing and able to assist you in receiving fair compensation. Contact Jones Law in Bloomington, MN to request a free consultation concerning your injuries.
What is a Slip and Fall Accident?
Personal injury cases include injuries caused by trip and fall, step and fall and stump and fall accidents.
- Trip and Fall Accidents
Thousands of individuals are injured every year from trips and fall caused by an uneven walking surface, sprinklers, curbs and tree roots
- Step and Fall Accidents
Serious injuries are often experienced from falls on slick or slippery walking surfaces, holes or any failure to a walking surface.
- Stump and Fall Accidents
Stump and fall accidents can create severe spinal injury caused by unexpected obstacles while walking.
What are Your Rights when You Slip and Fall on Someone Else’s Property?
If you are injured in a slip and fall incident on someone else’s property, the owner of the property or building may be considered liable for these injuries. Our personal injury attorneys at Jones Law are experienced with slip and fall accidents and can provide you with an evaluation of your case, will engage the proprietor or insurance provider and will collaborate with experts to correctly assess the extent of your case. We will seek to establish the amount of financial compensation that you are entitled to receive by consulting with knowledgeable specialists. Jones Law has a proven track record of successfully evaluating accidents that were considered difficult to determine.
How Much is My Case Worth?
Each case is weighed on its own merits and is based on the following information:
- Type of injury or injuries that you sustained in the slip and fall
- The location where the accident took place. Did the slip and fall incident occur on a private, commercial or public property?
- Severity of your injury
- Medical bills that were a result of the injury including past, current and future medical needs.
- Lost wages that were incurred while recovering from the injury.
At Jones Law, we have a broad spectrum of experience with personal injury compensation and have successfully handled more than 15,000 cases. Our attorneys are uniquely qualified to address the nuances of your situation and to achieve the largest possible financial compensation. We invite you to look at some of our many success stories.
How Do I Know Who is Liable for the Injuries that I Have Experienced?
We each have a fundamental duty to act in a safe manner in the conditions that we find ourselves. Additionally, the owner of the property has a degree of responsibility in the maintenance of their premises and must take responsible steps to ensure that the property is free of dangerous conditions that could cause an individual to slip and fall. A slip and fall incident could involve multiple liable parties, including the property owner, managers and numerous insurance companies. So, which of these responsible persons or entities should you contact when you are hurt in a slip and fall incident?
Your Jones Law attorney is the first call that you should make. Having a reputable slip and fall lawyer on your side is crucial to the success of your case. We will assist you in determining who is liable and in ultimately obtaining a favorable judgment and settlement.
How Do I Know if I Have a Case?
The advice given by strangers, friends and family is typically overwhelming and discouraging. Only an experienced slip and fall attorney can professionally determine if you have a legally valid claim. Our Jones Law attorney will evaluate your case based on legal standards that have been put in place to protect you from personal injury. These standards are based on determinations such as:
- The property owner created or caused the condition that led to the injury situation.
- The property owner was aware of the condition and didn’t correct the potential problem.
- The property condition that led to the injury existed for a length of time, and the owner should have discovered the problem and resolved it before the slip and fall incident occurred.
Contact Jones Law to Discuss your Slip and Fall Accident
Our attorneys at Jones Law have the resources, skills and experience to provide you with excellent legal representation. Our goal is to acquire the maximum recovery for you so that you can cover medical bills, lost wages and receive compensation for your pain and suffering. We are also dedicated to the broader issue of encouraging occupants and owners of commercial and private properties to be more cautious about the safety of others.
If you have experienced a slip and fall injury, you owe it to yourself to secure a trusted advisor to guide you through the legal process. Thousands of individuals have entrusted us with their slip and fall cases. Visit our conveniently located law firm in Bloomington, MN, or call to schedule a free slip and fall consultation today.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
Q.- I fell and hurt my back in Minnesota. What are my legal rights?
When you slip and fall in Minnesota on someone’s property or while shopping, it can cause injuries to your back and neck. Residential and commercial property owners have a legal obligation to keep the property reasonably safe, and you could be legally entitled to receive compensation for injuries, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
Slip and falls in Bloomington can include more than one responsible person. The person who owns the property and managers of a store and the insurance company may each be considered legally liable. It can be difficult for you to determine liability without legal assistance. If you’ve been injured in a Bloomington slip and fall accident, call Jones Law to have your case evaluated. Contact us at 952-314-4115 to schedule a free initial slip and fall consultation.
Q.- Do I Have a Slip and Fall Case in Bloomington?
It can be difficult for you to determine if you have a legitimate slip and fall case in Minnesota using information from the internet. It’s important to immediately contact an experienced Minnesota slip and fall attorney if you have been injured. These three legal standards are used to determine if you have a valid claim.
- The owner caused the slip and fall condition that resulted in the injury. An example of this would be a retail store that has a freshly mopped floor and hasn’t provided adequate signage showing that the floor was slippery.
- The owner knew about the condition and did not take the necessary measures to correct it. For example, when dangers like a slippery floor are known and not fixed, this is considered negligence. Determining and proving negligence isn’t always easy to accomplish. For example, when a property owner or retail manager is not aware of the hazard before the slip and fall, it may still be considered negligence but isn’t as clearly defined.
- The property condition existed for an extended period before the slip and fall incident, and the owner should have been aware of the problem and corrected it. This particular legal standard shows why it’s important to contact a Minnesota slip and fall attorney. A standard may initially appear straightforward, but it can be hard to meet legally
If you have been involved in a slip and fall accident in Bloomington, contact Jones Law to schedule a free case evaluation. Slip and fall victims could be eligible for financial compensation based on the injuries that they suffered. Call us today to request a free initial consultation.
Q.- What is a Slip and Fall Claim Worth in Minnesota?
Slip and falls are dangerous and could result in permanent back injury, broken bones and head injuries. If you have been hurt in a slip and fall, you can lose time from work, which results in lost wages, and you may experience mounting medical bills. Slip and falls can invoke life-changing problems.
The value of the slip and fall claim will depend on several factors:
- Did the slip and fall occur on a private, commercial, or public property?
- What is the severity of the injuries incurred by the slip and fall?
- How many medical bills are associated with the slip and fall?
- Will you require future medical care due to the injuries that you sustained?
- Have you lost wages because of the slip and fall injuries?
- What is the degree of your pain and suffering?
Call Jones Law as soon as possible to receive a free case evaluation. Our personal injury lawyers are here to help.
Q.- What is a Slip and Fall in Minnesota?
A slip and fall is true to its name and refers to an incident and injury that is caused by a hazard such as a wet or slippery floor. The legal term ‘slip and fall’ is broad and may include injuries such as:
- Trip and falls over uneven ground, curbs, tree roots or sprinklers.
- Step and falls caused by holes and slips on gravel or when the ground or floor gives way from under you.
- Stump and falls due to unexpectedly coming across an object while walking, such as a tree stump.
Jones Law Slip and Fall Legal Experts in Bloomington, MN
If you’re hurt in Bloomington in a slip and fall, call Jones Law right away. We provide clients with a free initial consultation and will help to determine if you have a legitimate legal claim. Our lawyers are slip and fall experts who can assist you in obtaining the restitution that is due to you. Call us today at 952-314-4115.